Mo., 08. Feb.|
Resilience Retreat for Leaders
In our exclusive retreat "Paths to Resilience for Managers" in Germany (October 7-11, 2021) we provide strategies and measures for better resource management and for coping with daily requirements.
Time & Location
08. Feb. 2021, 10:00
Hofgut Georgenthal, Georgenthal 1, 65329 Hohenstein, Deutschland
About the event
This program is suitable for all top executives who often experience their work as a (not so fun) roller coaster ride and who want to stay healthy and committed despite the increased demands of today's corporate life. We don't show you how to get off the roller coaster, we show you how to manage the speed of your roller coaster.
There will be three sub-areas ('Body, Mind and Soul') and will be delivered by our top trainers Mona, Patrick and Manuela.
- “Where am I?” (Day 1): Introduction & inventory
- Body (day 2): Nutritional strategies, individual needs analysis, and sleep & recovery management
- Mind (Day 3): Uncover unconscious beliefs, mindfulness & cognitive resilience, new role design, and values & priorities
- Soul (Day 4): Recognize longings & needs, and how healthy people find a place in professional and private structures to regulate emotions and stress
- Transfer into everyday life (Day 5): Integration of what has been learned and key life hacks to take away.